Specialist Dermatological Cabinet
Agnieszka Snarska –Drygalska, MD
A specialist in dermatology and venereology, a graduate of the Medical Faculty of the Jagiellonian University Medical College in Krakow and postgraduate studies in clinical research - methodology, organization and management at the Jagiellonian University. She gained her professional experience, among others in the Dermatology Clinic of the Jagiellonian University Medical College, Department of Paediatrics of the Hospital Gabriel Narutowicz and during international internships at the University Hospitals in Salzburg, Göttingen and Rome.
She is a member of the Polish Dermatological Society, PTD Children's Dermatology Section, European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, author of a number of publications and scientific articles in the field of dermatology. Since 2014, as part of clinical trials, he has been treating patients with psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and atopic dermatitis.
- Dermatological consultations - children and adults
- Treatment of skin, nail and mucous membrane diseases
- Trichoscopy, videotrichoscopy, diagnosis and treatment of alopecia
- Dermatoscopy and videodermatoscopy of skin pigmentation, precancerous stages and skin cancers
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Dermatosurgery - removal of skin lesions, pigmented moles, PLASMA IQ, diagnostic biopsies
Contact - registration:
Tel: +48 690 060 651