JCI's Clinical Research Center has ultra-modern infrastructure and medical equipment for a wide panel of tests.
Equipment for non-invasive diagnostic imaging:
- 1.5 Tesla MRI (Magnetom Avanto Fit, Siemens)
- 256-layer low-dose CT scanner (Definition Flash, Siemens)
- digital x-ray densitometer (Lunar Prodigy Primo, GE)
- ultrasound scanners (Vivid S5, S6, Logiq S7 Expert, GE).
Other medical equipment:
- 12-channel electrocardiograph
- -20°C freezer and -70°C freezer
- standard laboratory centrifuge
- laboratory centrifuge with refrigeration
The above medical equipment has the required certificates, technical passports and regular service inspections.
In addition, we have medical equipment with the ability to be used in the projects required for this:
- system for 24-hour ECG analysis by Holter method
- system for 24-hour blood pressure analysis by the Holter method
- spirometer and peakflowmeter
- laser for intravenous ablation
- device for photoplethysmography
- vascular illuminator
Room access control system in the form of fingerprint readers guarantees the highest level of security and confidentiality of data.
Electronic temperature measurement system in the rooms and refrigerators and freezers provides optimal 24-hour storage conditions for drugs and biological materials.
It is possible to rent the infrastructure of the JCI Clinical Research Center.