Offer for the sponsor
The JCI Clinical Trials Center conducts and supervises the implementation of clinical trials on behalf of different sponsors.
The Center is focused on conducting Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV clinical trials.
Our competitive advantages are:
- the possibility to conduct clinical trials from the early project stage to the execution stage
- ultra-modern infrastructure
- cutting-edge diagnostic equipment (incl. MR, TK, USG, densitometer)
- convenient location within the Life Science Park specialist complex
- the shortening of the decision-making process and the time needed for the recruitment of research subjects
- high levels of recruitment of research subjects
- an extensive network of contacts with hospitals, health care centers as well as group and individual medical practices
- qualified research personnel
- dedicated rooms for auditors and clinical trial monitors
The JCI Clinical Trials Center carries out clinical trials in all medical specialties, including the following:
- vaccination against infectious diseases
- and other medical specialties
The center maintains its own extensive medical database, which allows it to quickly and efficiently recruit study participants.
For cooperation, please contact: